im following back tons and promoting today!
lana + things: lana being lana; a.k.a. the most precious person on earth (1/3)
I like the look Nicki gives like “yup that bitch”
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
my apartment could use a floppy disk coffee table.
I want this!!
Please tell me I’m not the only one who saw this
oh my GOD
it gets better when you realize that RDJ is also Sherlock
• If Barbie were an actual women, she would be 5’9” tall, have a 39” bust, an 18” waist, 33” hips and a size 3 shoe.
• Barbie calls this a “full figure” and likes her weight at 110 lbs.
• At 5’9” tall and weighing 110 lbs, Barbie would have a BMI of 16.24 and fit the weight criteria for anorexia. She likely would not menstruate.
• If Barbie was a real woman, she’d have to walk on all fours due to her proportions.
• Slumber Party Barbie was introduced in 1965 and came with a bathroom scale permanently set at 110 lbs with a book entitled “How to Lose Weight” with directions inside stating simply “Don’t eat.”
The last one…wow!
Anyone concerned by the fact she’s missing hands?